Malaysia’s Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) came into force on 15 November 2013. In line with the PDPA 2010, we will protect your privacy and your personal data in our database will not be shared/disclosed without your consent.
We collect/obtain your personal data in various ways, such as:
– Admission and Registration of our events;
– Contest Participation organised by us;
– Visitor Survey carried out by us or appointed agent(s);
– Exhibitor Survey conducted by us or appointed agent(s);
– Exhibition Enquiry conducted by us or appointed agent(s); and/or
– Any other methods relevant to the Exhibitions organised by us.
The personal data which we collect may include but is not limited to your name, age, identity card number or passport number, photos, address of correspondence, including office address, gender, date of birth, marital status, occupation, income range, contact information, including e-mail address, mobile number, house number, facsimile number, and office number, race, nationality.
We will process your personal data for the following reasons:
– to reply to your inquiries related to our business;
– to send you the latest updates of our exhibition’s information;
– for billing and financial purposes;
– for contract and agreement purposes related to our services or business;
– for contest winner selection; and/or
– any other reasonable purposes relating thereto.
We shall treat all personal data which we collect from you, as confidential and shall ensure you the security of such collected personal data. However, we may be required to disclose information about your personal data to the following third parties, as and when necessary for matters related to our business activities:
1. our data processor (mailing company, database company);
2. our contractor and sub-contractor;
3. our auditors, lawyers, consultants;
4. our business partners;
5. our agents and distributors; or
6. any parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent.
We may also use your personal data in compliance with any regulatory requirements and for any reasons related to rendering you the services you require.
You are entitled to have access to your personal data and if there are any changes or queries to your personal data, you may write to us using the contact details provided below to enable us to update your personal data accordingly.
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on May 25, 2018. We might receive or collect through our exhibitions or activities (webinar, forum, seminar, workshop and etc.) registration and contests organised by us, the types of personal data from individuals who are located in the EU or the EEA. Please note that you have the following rights:
You may contact us any time to request access to the personal data we hold about you. We can also provide you with a copy of your personal data on request.
– Update / Edit
If the personal data we hold appears to be inaccurate, you can ask us to correct or complete your personal data by contacting us at any time or login in to your account to edit your profile.
– Remove / Delete
You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want your account or personal data to be deleted or removed.
– Unsubscribe / Object
Where we are processing your personal data without your consent to pursue our legitimate interests, you may object and write to us anytime. In particular, where we are using your personal data to contact you for marketing purposes, you may object/unsubscribe to such processing at any time.
|Address||:||Lot 3 & 3A, Trefoil, Jalan Setia Dagang AH U13/AH, Seksyen U13 AH, Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.|
|Tel. No.||:||+60 16-997 9534|
We may amend our privacy statement from time to time and any updated version shall be applicable and supersede the previous versions, whether in a hardcopy or softcopy. Please check our website for the latest information on the related matter.
Our privacy statement is also available on our website which may be linked to other sites in which we do not operate or control them. We are not responsible for the privacy practice and the content of such other websites. If your personal data or information are collected through any such third parties’ website, your transaction will occur on such third parties’ website and be controlled by them. We shall not be associated with them on such arrangement or transaction.